Friday, September 4, 2009

Universal Studios-Orlando

Hello Friends!

Below are some pictures of my recent trip to Orlando, Florida U.S.A! I spent a long weekend in Orlando spending time at Universal Studios Resort! (Hurricane Bill kept it short) I was invited by some friends at the last minute as they were celebrating a birthday there (thanks again for inviting me!).

Universal Studios has two amusement parks full of all kinds of rides. I must say in this monkey's opinion its a nice park and I had a good time. But Universal isn't as pro-monkey as other parks that I have been too (neither was Continental Airlines I might add). I got on some great rides, but they wouldn't let me on all of them. Apparently I am not tall enough for all the rides - oh well I guess I will have to wait till I am taller.

On the plus side I was able to go in the Hot Tub (no age restriction) - and it was everything I dreamed it would be, very nice.

Enjoy looking at my adventure!

Universal Studios - Orlando

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MoJo I notice you're wearing pants in these photos. Are you planning another run for public office?

MoJo said...

No plans yet - But I'm always looking for an opportunity to serve the community!

I am wearing pants because it was a vacation/adventure and those are my swimming trunks! I wear those to let people know I'm on vacation! (they also are better when you are going to get wet).